- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae.
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!.
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
- Includes Stainless Steel blade for glass tanks. It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
- Designed for larger sized tanks - 5/8" - 1" or 150+ Gallons
Say goodbye to your old cleaner with all it's clumsy parts. Simply scrub away soft algae with the cleaning pad. Scrape away tough algae with the scraper. It's the most versatile aquarium cleaner in the world!
Dreading putting your hands in a wet fish tank? Remove algae without getting your hands involved. Who knew cleaning your tank could even be fun!
You'll never look back! Precise, powerful and agile. Daily maintenance AND tough algae removal. Compare the Flipper with other brands and see why Flipper is the best!
Flipper is made with the strongest rare earth magnets available, allowing it to clean glass and acrylic tanks up to 1/2" (12mm) in thickness. Its unique design almost completely eliminates the possibility of trapping sand particles! With an ultra-low profile, Flipper is the only dual scrubber / scraper design on the market, it is a major time-saver for daily cleaning. That's why the Flipper has quickly become a "must-have" cleaning tool for advanced hobbyists and maintenance professionals!
|Display request for quote||No|