- Made with high strength elastomer coated nano fibers fabricated in a special zig-zag interweave.
- Fine mesh (< 400 micron) smart design and high quality zip closure for confinement of small, medium, and large media.
- Durable and long lasting double stitched seam.
- Safe and inert for all freshwater and marine filtration systems - invertebrate, plant, coral, and fish safe.
- Large 6" x 8.8" dimensions (15x22cm) make for minimal water by-pass increasing the efficiency of the media you are using.
Friscer's multipurpose zipper filter media bag is designed for holding aquarium filter media such as activated carbon, zeolite, bio-balls, lava rock, gravel, resins, sponges and other commonly used filter media.
It can be used in the main tank, sumps, canister filters, quarantine tanks, and all other filter chambers.
It is fabricated with high strength elastomer coated nano fibers in a special zigzag interweave and is made with high quality resealable zippers. Friscer's bags have double stitched seams for exceptional high performance and durability that lasts many times longer than ordinary filter bags.
The fine mesh is capable of retaining a large amount of loose grit while allowing ample amount of water flow and micro permeability for effective removal of all types of undesired micro pollutants, dissolved colorants, and harmful impurities in modern water filtration systems.
Friscer media bags are ideal where you need to cover a large surface area and minimize water bypass that most filter bags suffer from.
|Display request for quote||N/A|