- Mimics with its spectral constitution the natural light conditions underwater
- Excellent color stability by using premium-grade fluorescent substances
- Highlights the colors of fish and corals
- Nature-like light spectrum of about 15,000K
- Supports coral proliferation by strengthening the blue-toned spectral range preferred by zooxanthellae
- Absolutely brilliant, natural and well-balanced colors.
Light-dependent corals in reef aquariums are inhabited by so-called zooxanthella, single-cell algae which provide their hosts with nutrients. Depending on the natural location of the coral and the depth of the sea-water, a more or less blue-toned light occurs, to which those sea-water species have accustomed themselves. Along the pronounced blue tone, a sufficient light intensity is also essential.
The Powerchrome aquablue-coral is a high-performance T-5 tube with a very strong and stable blue-white spectrum for the basic illumination of reef aquariums which supports the bright colors of corals and fish.
An elaborate combination of selected fluorescent substances allowed us to create a wide but very stable spectrum, which creates optimum living conditions for all marine species in a salt-water and reef aquarium.
The Powerchrome T-5 aquablue-coral offers a basic illumination of the aquarium and perfectly combines with Powerchrome actinic-blue or other Powerchrome light colors to create absolutely stunning color effects. Many scientific research institutes and public aquariums rely on Giesemann lamps. This provides overwhelming evidence for the outstanding quality of our products.
Features & Benefits
|Display request for quote||N/A|