- Increases the fluorescent effects of corals and sea-shells
- Very long color stability through premium-grade fluorescent substances
- Highlights the colors of fish and corals
- Purely actinic light spectrum (421 nm)
- Supports coral proliferation
- Absolutely brilliant, fluorescing colors for all aquarium species
Some corals attain the maximum of their beauty and expression only through profoundly fluorescent colors. In the ocean, these species, like some types of sea-shells, are only present in water depths, which naturally offer certain UV-wavelengths. This is why we developed a fluorescent tube that brings these colors into your home aquarium.
The Powerchrome T-5 super actinic possesses a purely actinic light spectrum, which means that only a very limited range of the light spectrum is available.
Powerchrome T-5 super actinic is a high performance T5-lamp with very strong actinic light, which creates a slightly white/violet impression in your aquarium. The Powerchrome T-5 super actinic increases the natural fluorescence of particularly colorful hard corals, and therefore complements your other illumination in an optimal way.
With the use of special fluorescent substances, Powerchrome T-5 super actinic provides a color spectrum, which for example LEDs cannot reproduce. Therefore, this special fluorescent tube perfectly complements LED lighting systems, in order to provide the full spectrum of natural light to the aquarium.
Features & Benefits
|Display request for quote||N/A|