- Mimic with their spectral composition the natural light conditions underwater
- Very high color stability through premium-grade fluorescent substances
- Highlights colors of fish and corals
- Mimicking natural light spectrum at about 17,000K
- Supporting coral proliferation
- Absolutely brilliant and natural colors
The Powerchrome T-5 aquablue-azure is a newly developed special T-5 bulb for all reef aquariums, which increases the light power while optimizing the color perception.
It increases coral growth while producing the full spectrum of colors in the aquarium. With its white/turquoise/cyan-colored light and a color temperature of about 17,000K it can be used as main light source or in combination with other light colors of our Powerchrome T-5 range.
The Powerchrome T-5 aquablue-azure is a high-performance T5-lamp with intense power and a stable spectrum for illuminating reef aquariums, creating fascinating color effects and an abundant coral growth.
Features & Benefits
|Display request for quote||N/A|