- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Water quality, Environmental, Plating, Education
- Range: 0 - 5.0ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 0.01ppm (mg/L), +/- 0.05ppm +/- 5% of reading
- Light Source: LED @ 575nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Adaptation of the EPA method. The reaction between copper and the bicinchoninate reagent causes a purple tint in the sample.
- Operating Environment: 0-50 degrees Celsius, RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 - 1.5v AA
- Auto-Shutoff: Automatically shuts off after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dimensions: 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 grams (2.25oz)
- Warranty: 6 month manufacturer limited warranty
The Hanna Copper HR Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain.
The Copper HR Checker is both accurate and affordable.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Available Download Links
|Hanna High Range Copper Checker Manual|