- Displays results in parts per thousand (ppt), Practical Salinity Units (PSU), or specific gravity (S.G.).
- Comes with all the necessary solutions and batteries - everything you need to get started measuring right away.
- Ideal for testing salinity in aquariums, field, and industrial settings.
- Better Features for Better Testing - An on-screen stability indicator ensures the highest level of confidence in your results. The selectable auto-off feature prolongs battery life for peace-of-mind and energy savings if the meter is accidentally left on.
- Pocket Sized - The compact size makes the HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester ideal for on-the-go testing. The multilevel LCD display provides at-a-glance salinity and temperature readings from any angle while dual button operation streamlines the testing process for any user.
- Long Battery Life - The included CR2032 Li-ion battery provides up to 100 hours of continuous use. The battery icon will blink to let you know it is time to change the battery so you never miss a measurement.
- Graphite Sensors - Unlike stainless steel sensors, graphite sensors reduces polarization effects and does not oxidize for more reliable and accurate readings.
- Durable Casing - Designed to withstand the knocks, drops, and spills of real life, the waterproof body ensures top performance in any environment. These meters are totally protected against dust and water intrusion from any direction.
- Integrated Temperature Probe - Conductivity measurements are very sensitive to temperature variations. HI98319 has an exposed temperature sensor to ensure fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
- 35.00 ppt Calibration Standard Sachet Solution (4) - When performing a calibration it is important that the correct buffers are used. We include some starter buffer to get you going. The single-use sachets are individually sealed so you use fresh buffer each time you calibrate.
- Protective Case - Your tester comes with a complimentary carrying case to keep your tester safe from potential drops or bumps when not in use.
- Range: 0.0 to 70.0ppt (g/L) or 1.000 to 1.041 SG
- Resolution: 0.1ppt (g/L) or 0.001 SG
- Accuracy: +/- 1ppt for 0.0 to 40.0 ppt & +/-2 ppt for readings over 40.0 ppt / +/- 0.001 SG
- Temperature Range: 0.0 to 50.0C / 32.0 to 122.0F
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1C/F
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.5C & +/- 1.0F
- Calibration: Automatic - Single Point 35.00ppt
- ppt - International Oceanographic Tables
- PSU - Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2510 B, Electrical Conductivity Method
- S.G.- Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 2510 C, Density Method
- Weight: 68g (2.4oz) without battery
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5 to 50.0C
- Battery Type/Life: CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.)/ approximately 100 hours of continuous use
Designed to bring simplicity to salinity testing during the any process, the HI98319 Marine Salinity Tester measures conductivity (EC) to determine the salinity of natural and artificial seawater. Within seconds, the salinity and temperature are digitally displayed on the LCD.
|Display request for quote||No|