Hanna Phosphorus Checker
The Hanna Phosphorus Ultra Low Range (0 to 200 ppb) Checker bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation.
Chemical test kits have limited accuracy and resolution since they rely upon the human eye to discern differences in color. Professional instrumentation incorporates a light source such as an LED or tungsten lamp with a filter and a light sensing detector to precisely determine ion concentration. Professional instrumentation offers greater resolution and accuracy but can cost hundreds of dollars.
The Hanna Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker uses a fixed wavelength LED and silicon photo detector to provide the accuracy of professional instrumentation at the affordable price of a chemical test kit.
- Compact and Portable Design.
- Built-In Timer
- One Button Operation
- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Ideal for: Water Quality, Environmental, Education, Industrial
- Range: 0-200ppb
- Resolution: 1ppb
- Accuracy: +/- 5ppb (mg/L), +/- 5% of reading (based on water temperature of 25c or 77f)
- Light Source: LED @ 525nm
- Light Detector: Silicon Photocell
- Method: Adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, Ascorbic-Acid method
- Operating Environment: 0-50 degrees Celsius, RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: 1 - 1.5v AA
- Auto-Shutoff: Automatically shuts off after three minutes of non-use and two minutes after reading.
- Dimensions: 81.5mm x 61mm x 37.5mm (3.2" x 2.4" x 1.5")
- Weight: 64 grams (2.25oz)
- Warranty: 6 month manufacturer limited warranty
Hanna HI-736 Ultra Low Range Phosphorus Checker User Manual