- Direct Pump Driver - For many pumps, the HYDROS WaveEngine connects directly to the pump head removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
- 0-10V Control - Some pumps do not lend themselves to direct drive control due to cabling or other restrictions, but many of these pumps do offer 0-10V controllability. The HYDROS WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps.
- Abyzz Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 and 4, VarioS 2, 4, 6 and 8, RODC 2500, 3500 and 5500
- TUNZE Turbelle nanostream pumps.
- Wireless Control - EcoTech Marine Vortech pumps can be controlled using their wireless slave mode so you will no longer need multiple devices to control the most popular flow pump on the market. Better yet, you can make them work in conjunction with most any other brand of controllable powerheads.
- EcoTech VorTech MP10WQD, MP40WQD and MP60WQD
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave as well as many other preset wave patterns
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump's RPM to ensure maximum performance
- EcoTech Vortech pump compatible
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
- Power up to 4 pumps with the Direct Drive ports using a single 100/240V 2.5 amp input power supply (included). The output is 24V/6 amps.
SIMPLIFY THE WAY WE MANAGE FLOW WITHIN OUR REEF AQUARIUMS
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a "bird's nest" of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse, TUNZE Turbelle nanostream, and EcoTech VorTech flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Heres How It Works
Here's What It Can Do
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps. By using modern technology, we can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create your own! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
Make pumps from different manufacturers work together to provide a single, integrated flow management system. You can now use a VorTech MP40WQD at one end of your tank and a Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 4 at the other end of the tank and have them work together simultaneously, opposite each other or completely different. Best of all, it isn't limited to two pumps! Add a Maxspect Gyre into the pattern if you want too. Do you have a controllable return pump or skimmer? Bring them to the party because the HYDROS WaveEngine will control them too!
The clutter of power bricks, cables and controllers is becoming an increasing problem for reef keepers. The four pump driver outputs on the HYDROS WaveEngine replace the pump controller, power supplies and any necessary external wireless control modules. Best of all, the HYDROS WaveEngine can run four pumps off a single power supply! Needless to say, it is easy to install. Simply toss out your existing power supplies and controllers, connect the HYDROS WaveEngine and you're ready to start moving water.
0-10V INPUT Control
Control any pump via variable speed INPUT. Unlike other controllers that require intricate programming on pumps connected via 0-10V, the HYDROS WaveEngine allows 0-10V INPUT connected Pumps to take full advantage of all native flow modes and presets without complicated coding.
Reverse Pump Drive
Some pumps can provide additional pattern options by running in reverse. For example, the Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 4 changes from a highly directed flow to a gentle broad push if you run it in reverse. The HYDROS WaveEngine allows you to take advantage of Reverse Drive to further increase the available flow patterns.
Cross Engine Synchronization
Multiple HYDROS WaveEngines can be used to control even larger number of pumps and the patterns will remain perfectly synchronized. A pump connected to HYDROS WaveEngine "A" will run in perfect synchronization with a pump connected to HYDROS WaveEngine "B".
A FREE and easy to use iOS and Android compatible app allows you to control everything including flow modes, schedules, pump configuration, as well as monitor performance. You will have no problem with connection because the app can run in cloud mode or local mode. Cloud mode allows you to communicate with your HYDROS WaveEngine when an internet connection is available. The HYDROS WaveEngine system is part of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Internet of Things (IoT) platform, guaranteeing high security and reliability. Local control gives you the option of direct access to your control settings in the event your internet connection is unavailable. No matter your situation, the HYDROS WaveEngine will work to keep your tank alive!
Real-Time Monitoring and Notifications
You can set uptext message alerts and/or emails to be notified if a pump is blocked or disconnected. If total power failure takes place at your home, bringing down your entire tank and internet connection, you will still be notified via email or text. Do your pumps ever get dirty and drop in performance? The HYDROS WaveEngine will monitor the power being consumed by each pump along with its shaft RPM and will notify you if the pump's performance is suffering and may require maintenance.
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity.
PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter or 0-10V cable (sold separately) is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine.
|Display request for quote||N/A|