- Unique Gyre Flow: Virtually Eliminates Dead Spots
- Evenly Distributed Linear Flow
- Discrete Design
- Can Be Mounted Vertically or Horizontally
- Can Be Mounted Close to the Water Surface
- Waterproof Magnet Mounts
- Twin Directional Flow Cages
- Includes 2 Sets of Propellers: Orange and Black
- HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive Compatible
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
- Rating: Aquariums 25-150+ Gallons
- Maximum Flow: 4,000 Gallons Per Hour
- Minimum Flow: 1286 Gallons Per Hour
- Power Consumption: 13-45 Watts
- Size: 12L x 3.15W x 1.7H
- Cable Length: 6ft
- Tank Thickness: Up to 5/8" thick
- Glass or Acrylic: Safe for Both
- Control 2 IceCap Gyre Pumps with 1 Power Supply You can control AND power up to 2 pumps from a single Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller. A single power brick means less clutter around your tank!
- Compatible with All IceCap Gyre Models: 1K / 2K / 3K / 4K If you already own an IceCap 1K or 3K pump, you can upgrade it to be WiFi controlled! Just plug it into the Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller and voila! You're now controlling your old pump using the latest tank tech!
- Mix-and-Match Different IceCap Gyre Pumps Together You can use whatever combination of two IceCapGyre pumps that you like. A 2K and 4K, a 1K and 2K, a 3K, and 4K, it's up to you!
- Easily Connect to a Third-Party Aquarium Controller The Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller has 0-10V input so you can connect and control your IceCap Gyre pumps from a third-party aquarium controller, like the CoralVue HYDROS Control 4, Neptune Systems Apex, GHL ProfiLux, or the Reef Angel.
- Set Flow Patterns, Create Schedules, and Trigger Modes CoralVue's HYDROS platform powers the Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller, so you'll have access to multiple flow patterns that are programmable by time along with handy modes you can trigger like Feed Mode, Night Mode, or Water Change Mode.
- 4 LED Light Indicators To Visually Communicate Pump Status There are four colored LED lights on the Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller that give you an at-a-glance look at what's going on with your pumps. The indicators are Status, Mode, Pump 1, and Pump 2. Get clued into connectivity or performance issues by only looking at the controller.
The IceCap Gyre is back and better than ever! The all-new IceCap 4K Gyre Flow Pump is not only more powerful than its predecessor, it is now WiFi controllable, allowing you to fine-tune your flow effortlessly and wirelessly from your mobile device.
Gyre 4K Pump Features & Benefits
The IceCap 4K Gyre uses officially licensed technology by Maxspect, creators of the original Gyre pump, to generate the now-iconic gyre water flow in your aquarium - but without breaking the bank! New for 2020 is the addition of the IceCap Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller. The new controller utilizes CoralVue's powerful HYDROS platform to access life-like flow patterns, scheduling, and much more.
Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller
Powered by CoralVue's HYDROS platform and Backwards Compatible with Gyre 1K & 3K
The previous generation of IceCap Gyre pumps, the 1K, and the 3K, had external controllers with buttons and a dial to fiddle with to fine-tune flow. The 2K and 4K does away with all that. All of the control is now done wirelessly on a free mobile app for your Android or iOS (Apple) device. There are a ton of other benefits to the new controller that we're excited to share with you, including:
Kit includes 4K Gyre Pump, power supply and Dual Gyre Pump WiFi Controller
|Display request for quote||N/A|