- Recirculating Design - Passively recirculates bubbles for maximum dwell time
- Drop-In Convenience - Preset to optimal water level and eliminates the need for extra accessories.
- Enlarged Air Silencer Box - integrated into the skimmer's body for a seamless look while reducing noise.
- Bubble Plate Diffuser - Reduces turbulence inside skimmer to improve skimmate production.
- Adjustable Air Valve - Provides air intake control
- Needle Wheel Impeller - Produces dense micro bubbles
- Cup Drain Elbow - Prevents overflows
- Airline Management - Keeps airline organized and "kink free"
- Suspended Pump Design - Reduces vibration by suspension
- Self-Draining - Eliminate messy maintenance
- Low Profile Cup Design - Keeps your skimmer hidden from view
- Compatible IM Tanks: Fusion Nano 30L & 40 gallons, Fusion Lagoon 50.
- Dimensions: 3.62"L x 3.07"W x 11.22"H
- Maximum Aquarium Size: 40 gallons
- Pump Power Consumption: 6.5 Watts
- Pump Flow Rate: 158GPH
Drop in, ready to skim. Completely re-engineered to push the limits of All-In-One skimmers, the SkimMate Ghost Series is packed with a plethora of performance driving features that propels organics out of your aquarium water.
These user-friendly, recirculating protein skimmers are equipped with bubble plates, integrated air silencers, and needle wheel impellers, all housed in a pearl white body that embodies a fresh modern look on it's exterior and an array of performance features on it's interior.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Available Download Links
|Innovative Marine Ghost Protein Skimmer User Manual|