- Mechanical Sponge
- Mechanical Filtration process that removes the solids before it decomposes and becomes toxic to your inhabitants
- Removes solid matter such as uneaten fish food, fish waste, plant debris and dust.
- Activated Carbon Sponge
- Chemical filtration process that removes impurities such as copper, chlorine, medications, tap water impurities, discoloration and dissolved proteins.
- Phosphate Sponge
- Chemical filtration process that removes soluble and insoluble phosphates that lead to nuisance algae problems and green water
- Contains (1) mechanical sponge, (1) activated sponge, and (1) phosphate sponge for your filter basket.
- Designed to fit the Nuvo 10 and 20 gallon Fusion Nanos as well as the 25 gallon Fusion Lagoon.
Keeping your aquarium clean has never been simpler.
We've combined 3 of the best filter media sponges to trap free floating particulate matter, remove pollutants that cause odor and discoloration, and combat phosphates to reduce undesirable nuisance algae.
|Display request for quote||N/A|