- Keeps livestock from taking an unexpected vacation from your aquarium
- Powder coated for extra protection
- Extra thick lightweight aluminum
- Molded "lipped" rails allow screen to sit neatly on the inside rim of your aquarium
- Breakaway corners allow for cord management
- Thin clear mesh allow for more light penetration
- Ample protection 1/4" spacing mesh screen
- Does not require clips
- Available in three sizes: 24"x24", 36"x24" and 48"x24"
Provide protection for your livestock and encase any aquarium with this complete Do-It-Yourself mesh screen lid kit.
Glass lids trap in heat, do not allow proper evaporation and build up salt creep that can hurt light penetration Stylish mesh screen tops are the answers to these woes by being lightweight, allow zero heat buildup and have very little impact on light penetration.
The SafeScreen's "Snap-In" ridged spline makes the assembly easy. The ridged spline glides into the rail's channels securing the mesh without the need of specialized tools.
The outside rail edges have been molded with a lip that allows your lid to sit neatly on the inside edge of your aquarium. No need for clips or screen holders.
|Display request for quote||N/A|