- Quality sponge foam assures greater working life and its porous foam tissue forms a large, ideal surface are for bacteria colonization.
- Helps to supply the water with much needed oxygen.
- Reduces noise from the air pump and consumes less energy then a standard power filter.
- Unique cylinder helps to prevent dead space and maximizes filter efficiency.
- A wide plastic encased weighted bottom ensures stability in your aquarium.
- Easily disassembles for quick maintenance.
- Includes a lift tube that attaches to most powerheads giving you added options for filtration.
- Filter Dimensions (including base): 3-3/8"H x 3-3/8"D
- Lift Tube dimensions: 2-3/4"H x 3/4"ID (approximate).
- Air pump sold separately.
The Bio-Sponge Filter features silent operation and has an excellent filtering effect while oxygenating the water when used in conjunction with an air pump.
The specially developed foam materials support the colonization of bacteria, allowing for mechanical filtration in addition to biological filtration. Combining these two processes, the Bio-Sponge Filterbreaks down harmful waste, ammonia, and nitrite material, resulting in a cleaner living environment for your fish. They are particularly useful for us in a breeding set-up or as a secondary filter for heavy bio-loads.
|Display request for quote||No|