- 15% Brighter: The A360 E-Series is 15% brighter than its predecessor.
- Shimmer: Beautiful shimmering effect gives your tank a natural, sunlit look rivaling MH. It's like connecting with your own piece of the ocean.
- Tunable Spectrum: Independently adjustable color channels enables tuning a preferred color within the spectral range thousands of research and testing hours determined to be the optimal spectral points for coral growth and color.
- Color Mixing: Dense Matrix LED technology blends different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout the tank. Single light source eliminates spotlight effect, spreading powerful light over a wide area.
- UV: No matter which spectral point is chosen with the tunable spectrum, proprietary blend of precision UV light encourages coral color.
- Design: Different lens options let you decide between maximum penetration or maximum coverage area. Engineered for long life, quiet operation, efficient cooling and maximum performance, all in a compact, low maintenance and attractive design.
- Controllability: On/off timing, intensity and spectrum are adjustable with a 0~10V external controller. Lights can also be daisy-chained without an external controller so adjustments to one light control all others.
- Kessil Logic: Kessil Logic enables equal intensity across all spectral points. From Sky Blue to Deep Ocean Blue and everything in-between, Kessil Logic ensures consistent illumination throughout the light's adjustable range
- LED: 90W DEX 5000 LED
- Fixture Dimensions: 3.8" x 4" (Length x Diameter)
- Coverage Area: 24" surface radius by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
The A360 features Kessil's new proprietary Kessil Logic, a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. In this new design, instead of varying the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix, users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other. Kessil Logic will not only dramatically improve the user experience, it will also boost the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
In addition to its enhanced manual controllability, the A360 comes with a pair of ports that allows the fixture to be governed by external devices. This new control interface operates within a 0-10Vdc 10VDC range, making it compatible with several popular aquarium external controllers. When daisy-chained in series without an external controller, the first A360 acts as the master unit propagating its settings to all other lights in the chain.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Very happy Review by Terry
Quality Price Value
I've just went from Ai hydra 52 and wow what a difference the Kessil A360 is to me anyhow at least 100 times better, the beautiful light shimmer you get from theses lights are incredible and very powerful coral seem to love them as well! Highly recommended fairly decent priced! And way better light spectrum then the hydra 52 I must say! (Posted on 5/9/2017)
Kessil A360W led lights Review by Perry
Quality Price Value
Got onto this site to order 1 more Kessil A360W light and noticed Goldflake's negative review . I ordered 2 of these quite a while back from J&L along with the controller and set them up to early morning sun-up , mid day 100% sun, then on to evening sun-down. Couldn't be happier with these lights. Haven't had to touch the lights or controller since first set up . Had metal halide before and my water always ran to warm , these run cool and water shimmer is great . Reef and residents all seem happy too . Price is a little steep but if you want quality gear you have to bite -the -bullet ! ... J&L's price is excellent and are always my " go-to " store for my reef gear . p.s. if you want to get into a " inexpensive" hobby stay clear of " reef-keeping ! (Posted on 10/19/2016)
Kessel a360 Review by Goldflake
Quality Price Value
For the money Kessel charges for these lights that don't even last 2 years and all you can do is through them in the garbage no thanks I'll buy something else.
Definitely not worth the money. (Posted on 7/4/2016)