- 15% Brighter: The A360 E-Series is 15% brighter than its predecessor.
- Shimmer: Beautiful shimmering effect gives your tank a natural, sunlit look rivaling MH. It's like connecting with your own piece of an aquatic garden.
- Tunable Spectrum: Tune the spectrum (6,000-9,000K) and intensity for a personalized look. Kessil Logic maintains consistent output across the spectrum.
- Color Mixing: Dense Matrix LED technology blends different light wavelengths before they leave the light, providing uniform color throughout the tank. Single light source eliminates spotlight effect, spreading powerful light over a wide area.
- Double Peak: By leveraging years of Kessil's own grow light research, our LEDs now emit a "Double Peak" spectrum, which improves plant color and growth by enhancing photosynthetic absoprtion.
- UV: No matter which spectral point is chosen with the tunable spectrum, proprietary blend of precision UV light encourages coral color.
- Design: Different lens options let you decide between maximum penetration or maximum coverage area. Engineered for long life, quiet operation, efficient cooling and maximum performance, all in a compact, low maintenance and attractive design.
- Controllability: On/off timing, intensity and spectrum are adjustable with a 0~10V external controller. Lights can also be daisy-chained without an external controller so adjustments to one light control all others.
- Kessil Logic: Kessil Logic enables equal intensity across all spectral points. From Amazon Sun to Deep Ocean Blue and everything in-between, Kessil Logic ensures consistent illumination throughout the light's adjustable range
- LED: 90W DEX 5000 LED
- Fixture Dimensions: 3.8" x 4" (Length x Diameter)
- Coverage Area: 24" surface radius by 3' penetration (on average)
- Power Usage: 90W
The A360 features Kessil's new proprietary Kessil Logic, a unique form of spectral intelligence developed for precise color blending and optimal coral growth. In this new design, instead of varying the light intensity of two different channels to find the desired color and intensity mix, users can select the perfect spectrum and color with one knob and then adjust the intensity with the other. Kessil Logic will not only dramatically improve the user experience, it will also boost the light output at both ends of the spectral tuning range by as much as 30%.
In addition to its enhanced manual controllability, the A360 comes with a pair of ports that allows the fixture to be governed by external devices. This new control interface operates within a 0-10Vdc 10VDC range, making it compatible with several popular aquarium external controllers. When daisy-chained in series without an external controller, the first A360 acts as the master unit propagating its settings to all other lights in the chain.
|Display request for quote||N/A|