- Better value due to high performance
- Reduced tank maintenance
- Allows for higher fish loads
- Can use a smaller filtration footprint
- More consistent water chemistry
- Spheres are Easy to shape
- MarinePure is inert and will not harm aquarium inhabitants.
- Used in tank or in sumps
- Used in canister and DIY filters
- Used in trickle, shower, or waterfall filters
- Used in hang on back filters
- Contents: 1 - 8" x 8" x 4" Block
- Surface Area: 2,150 sq. meters (23,000 sq. ft)
MarinePure is the perfect place for beneficial bacteria to flourish in order to remove harmful fish wastes. It will eliminate ammonia and nitrites and lower nitrates.
MarinePure's bio-media is the most technically advanced bio-media available today.
Featuring Thin Bio-Film Technology
A Combination of vast surface area and open/interconnected pores allow a thin bio-film to develop. This thin film allows bacteria to flourish because necessary nutrients are immediately available.
With the open pores, old dead bio-film is easily flushed from the media and will not plug the media. Water flows through the media, not around as with other denser medias, thus utilizing the most surface area for beneficial bacterial growth.
Benefits of using MarinePure
Variety of Applications
Directions for Use
Rinse new media under tap water to remove any loose particles. Rinse again with tank water to remove any chlorine from tap water. Locate media in sump, under gravel bed, as part of a reef structure, or place directly in water flow.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Great biofilter Review by Andres
Quality Price Value
I bought one initially just to try to resolve a problem with nitrates and red slime. Took a couple of weeks to get stablished but has helped with my parameters since then. Recently purchased a second block given the success with the first one (Posted on 2/6/2017)
awsome media for nitrates Review by joseph
Quality Price Value
high end media
(Posted on 8/2/2016)