- Channel A Cool White
- Channel B White
- Channel C Blue
- Channel D Royal
- Channel E Super
- Fixture Coverage: Effective: 24 x 24 Inches / 30 x 30 Inches Maximum
- Advanced Crossflow Fan; draws air from above and below the fixture
- WiFi Connectivity with iOS/Android app, fully programmable (requires ICV6)
- Only 1.3" Thick!!
- Enhances Coral Growth & Coloration
- Programmable RGB Color LED Fan for Aesthetic Back-light Effect
- 5 Programmable Color Channels / Integrated Dawn to Dusk
- Includes Stylish Tank-top Mounting Arm
- Optimized 100-Degree Lens with reflective cups for Maximum Penetration and Superb Color Blending
- Utilizes Cree XLamp, XT-E & XP-E LED chips
- Fixtures Dimensions: 9.5"L x 11.8"W x 1.3"H
- Fixture Weight: 2.7lbs (1.2 kg)
- Mount Weight: 0.9lbs (.04kg)
- Power Supply Unit: Meanwell NES-200-36
- Input Voltage / Current - 4.5A/115VAC - 2.5A/230VAC
- Output Voltage / Current - 36V 5.9A
- While the unit can be operated in manual mode, for more intricate programming an Android or iOS device is required.
- Fixture must have at least 15 cm (6 inches) of space above the fixture to allow proper heat dissipation.
- DO NOT place any foreign objects on top of the fixture.
- Avoid splashing the fixture with water.
The Maxspect Ethereal is a full spectrum modular lighting fixture with 5 independently controlled color channels and enough performance to fulfill the needs of even the most demanding corals. Multiple units can be linked together to work as one and can be easily controlled wirelessly via PC, mobile iOS or Android devices. The iOS/Android app allows the user to create different photoperiod profiles, weathered modes plus many more enhancing features
One-of-a-Kind Cooling System
A unique temperature controlled crossflow fan pulls cool air into the fixture from both the top and the bottom and pushes it out through the sides of the fixture ensuring that the entire unit is evenly cooled. The vented channel design allows for each LED pad to remain at optimal temperatures increasing the output life of the LEDs. The Ethereal uses 130 watts of electricity and boasts a coverage are of 24in x24in. The Ethereal features a modern expandable mounting bracket that is compatible with both rimless and braced tanks.
The Ethereal system utilize the latest in LED technology, including Cree XT-E and XP-E high intensity LED chips distributed amongst 4 LED pads and in 5 different controllable LED channels, offering unmatched performance and versatility. 4 Pads, each pad has 2 groups. 5 channels, one channel per LED chip on each group.
See the links tab for further specifications and user manual.
Nano-Blend Technology Difference:
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Available Download Links
|Maxspect Ethereal LED Specifications|
|Maxspect Ethereal LED User Guide|