- Smart-Cooling - The R420r Lighting system is designed to be primarily cooled passively, the body of the R420r is crafted entirely in aluminum, serving as a large heat sink, together with an ingenious aerodynamic design, cool air is channeled through the bottom of the fixture and heat will be dissipated through the aluminum chassis. With a built-in temperature controlled system, active cooling will be engaged as needed to ensure optimized performance.
- Photo-period Profile - With 6 Time-Points, users can program their own photo-period for their aquariums, fully control the intensity of light their aquarium will receive from dawn to dusk.
- Latest in LED Technology - Utilizing the latest high performance high intensity Cree XLamp XT-E and XB-D LED chips, equipped with 120 degrees optics with nano-tech paint technology, the R420r will consume less power yet producing more PAR (Photosynthetic Active Radiation) for even your most demanding corals.
- Dimensions: 690mm x 265mm x 25mm (27L" x 10W" x 0.9H")
- LED Module: 2.5KG (5.5lb)
- Power Supply Unit: Meanwell NES-200-36 (180w)
- Input Voltage / Current: 4.5A/115VAC - 2.5A/230VAC
- Output Voltage / Current: 36V 5.9A
The R420r Lighting system is designed to provide all ranges of color spectrum required by corals and plants to enhance their growth rate, improve their coloration and at the same time giving your aquarium the most aesthetically pleasing combination of colors.
The R420r Lighting system also utilizes the 410/420nm Super Actinic LED chips, the spectrum that's crucial for the success of any reef and water plant aquariums as it is required by Chlorophyll A for photosynthesis, where absorption peaks at 412nm.