Nyos Torq G2 Media Reactor Dock
The Nyos TORQ G2 is an innovative high-performance system reactor in a modular design for all types of filter media, such as active carbon, phosphate remover (GFO), zeolite and bio pellets.
Filter media are an essential part of maintaining good water quality in an aquarium. They help remove excess pollutants and raise water quality. Often media are simply placed in filter bags, this leads to channeling where all the media does not come into contact with the water. Leaving its full capacity unused.
Nyos has developed the innovative TORQ G2 system reactor as a simple and elegant solution to the problem of aquarium filtration. The TORQ G2 produces an even water flow throughout the chamber giving ideal conditions for any choice of filter media.
By turning the cap it is possible to seamlessly adjust and precisely control the flow with a hand, without reaching into the water. The sophisticated controllability means the flow speed can be optimally set to the type and amount needed by the respective filter medium.
The Nyos TORQ G2 is an innovative system reactor for all types of filter media. The TORQ Dock is equipped with an integrated pump and constitutes the base unit. The Dock is equipped with a universal connector, which allows TORQ G2 reactor bodies of all available sizes to be inserted. FRUSTRATION-FREE With the Nyos TORQ G2, we have deliberately avoided screws, hoses and valves. Allowing, filter media to be changed in seconds with ease and free of frustration.
With the Nyos TORQ G2, we have deliberately avoided screws, hoses and valves. Allowing, filter media to be changed in seconds with ease and free of frustration.
The required pump is already included in the TORQ G2 Dock. Simply place the body with the medium on the Dock and insert. Done.
One reactor, two media - In the TORQ G2 bodies 1.0 and 2.0, it is possible to use two different filter media at the same time by inserting a chamber separator.
Additional features of the New Generation
- Twist Lock - Mini bayonet closures ensure secure lock for the lid and bottom insert and allow for easy media change.
- Micro Grid Instead of Sponge - The innovative micro grid of the Nyos Torq G2 bodies offers the following advantages compared to the classic filter sponge in conventional media reactors.
- Significantly longer run time as the grid does not clog quickly
- Is much better at retaining fine filter media
- More volume for filter media
- Comes in two sizes (0.8mm and 1.5mm hole diameter)
- New Water Injection - Optimized water injection for more laminar flow
- Suction Cups Instead of Silicone - The Nyos Torq G2 Dock now has suction cups. They ensure a stable hold and more convenient flow adjustment.
Maximum Flow: 1000l/h (264 gph)
Power Consumption: 12 Watts
Height: 4.3" (11cm)
Width/Depth: 6.4" (16.2cm)
Note: You will need to also purchase a reactor media body in order to have a complete set-up.