- Dimensions: 82.67"L x 25.60"H x 26.80"W (180cm x 65cm x 68cm)
- Total System Height: 60.24" (153cm)
- Total System Water Volume: 1000 Litres (264 Gallons)
- Display Tank Water Volume: 795 Litres (210 Gallons)
- In-Cabinet Sump Water Volume: 205 Litres (54 Gallons)
- Ultra-Clear Front & Side Glass: 19mm (3/4")
- Red Sea aquariums must be ordered by themselves. If you are wishing to order multiple things, please place two separate orders. One for the aquarium, and one for the rest of your products.
- Please call for a shipping quote if ordering from NWT, YK, or NUN.
- All Red Sea aquariums are brought in and shipped out on an as ordered basis. The average turn-around time to ship an aquarium to you is two business days except as where noted below.
- All shipments outside of the Vancouver Area are shipped via trucking company with residential and power tailgate delivery, and are fully insured.
- Tanks ordered within BC and (in some circumstances) Alberta may take an extra 5-10 business days to process. Systems ordered from Alberta and east of there usually will ship within two business days direct from the distributor in Ontario.
- If you are ordering for pick-up from our store, please select in-store pickup to avoid delivery charges. You will be notified when the tank arrives (usually within 5-10 business days).
- Red Sea Max S Series aquariums are always special order and will take from 3-6 weeks to ship.
- Please note the freight company is only responsible for getting the aquarium to the destination address and off-loading it. They are not responsible for carrying it inside.
- All freight charges have been greatly subsidized to help you get up and running with your new Red Sea system!
See the shipping notes at the bottom of this page BEFORE ordering!
The Reefer-S aquariums boast deeper and wider dimensions to create your dream reefscape The S series tanks are 68cm (26.8") wide, with a massive depth of 65cm (25.6").
19mm Ultra-Clear Glass
The 19mm low-iron glass provides a superior clarity, showing the true colors of your reef inhabitants.
Fortified Internal Framed Aquarium
REEFER-S aquariums sport an elegant jet-black internal frame, which fortifies the 19mm thick ultra-clear glass.
Aluminum Marine Spec Cabinet
The marine-spec cabinet has a replaceable exterior, attached to a superior and robust aluminum super structure.
Professional Main Sump
The main sump is refugium-ready, containing all the filtration functions, and has an adjustable height skimmer chamber, enabling you to set the water level between 20-28cm (7.9"-11") for optimal skimmer performance.
Silent Downflow System
The regulated silent downflow system comes with an improved, high precision valve for finer flow adjustments, as well as an emergency downflow bypass pipe, with unrestricted flow to the sump.
No gluing required! All pipes are preformed with quick connectors at all joins.
High Precision Valve
Silent downflow system with a new high precision valve, enabling finer flow adjustments.
Dual Pump Returns
The dual side-facing return pump outlets create an optimal flow in the aquarium. The outlets can be attached to a single or dual pumps.
The central overflow box is has a large surface skimmer, with removable comb parts for periodic cleaning.
The extension sump can be used for a dedicated frag tank, a larger refugium, or simply for extra filtration. Alternatively, the extension sump can be disconnected from main sump, and used as an R/O reservoir or for saltwater changes.
Chiller & Hardware Chamber
All REEFER-S models come with a separate chamber for a chiller, controllers or other equipment.
Provides easy mounting and access for controllers and other equipment.
Hidden Adjustable Feet
The adjustable feet allow perfect leveling on any surface, and are hidden by the cabinet exterior for a more elegant look.
|Display request for quote||N/A|