- REEF-SPEC light output for optimal coral growth and coloration
- Homogeneous light with a gentle shimmer
- Reef-safe dual-channel color setting plus dedicated moonlights
- ReefBeat app for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notifications
- Anti-glare recessed lens
- 90 watt compact LED array
- 500 PAR at water surface (see documents tab for par readings)
- 150 PAR at 50cm (19.68")
- 80W REEF-SPEC Blue
- 10W 8,000K White
- 3W Moonlight
- Peace of Mind - ReefBeat is constantly in contact with your ReefLED and will send you a notification whenever communication is lost.
- Lunar Cycle - The lunar cycle features allows you to implement a 28-day moon phase cycle for the dedicated 3W moonlight channel, for reef-safe night-time viewing.
- Acclimation - The acclimation program allows corals to get used to the ReefLED lights by starting at a lower intensity and gradually increasing the intensity each day over the entire acclimation period.
- Weekly Schedule - ReefBeat stores as many custom programs as you wish to create. Using the weekly schedule you can use the same program every day or select a different program for each day of the week.
- Staggered Sunrise - By setting a delay time between multiple ReefLEDs, you can create an enhanced sunrise/sunset effect along the length of your aquarium.
- Clouds - Reefbeat provides 3 levels of random cloud activity that will provide a natural "shading" effect for a specified period of the day.
Years of research and testing are behind Red Sea's ReefLED smart reef lighting system. These lights have been designed to ensure optimal coral growth and dramatic coloration, while creating a gentle shimmer throughout the aquarium.
The ReefLED lights are guaranteed to be reef-safe and REEF-SPEC and are very easy to set up.
The built-in wi-fi connects them directly to the internet, enabling you to control them from your smartphone using Red Sea's ReefBeat smart aquarium app.
At the heart of the unit is a single, compact LED array that includes a multi-wavelength, 23,000 Kelvin REEF-SPEC Blue channel (a proprietary blend of blue, violet and ultraviolet LEDs) which, together with an 8,000K White channel, provides a reef-safe range of color temperatures that enable all corals to flourish.
In addition, a separate dedicated 3W moonlight channel provides low levels of light for reef-safe night-time viewing.
ReefLED also includes an optical-glass, hollow lens that ensures a homogeneous light spectrum with ideal PAR values throughout the aquarium, without hotspots or areas with insufficient light for coral growth. ReefLED is controlled by Red Sea's ReefBeat app which provides a number of preset lighting programs you can choose from as well as additional features including sunrise/sunset effects, lunar cycle moon light, random clouds and even an acclimation program for new installations. ReefBeat also provides best-practice guidelines during setup as well as useful notifications to your smartphone, for example, in the event of a power outage.
ReefBeat App Features
|Display request for quote||N/A|
These are awesome Review by Landon
Quality Price Value
I was sceptical after reading great reviews on these and I absolutely love them! My corals love them and my fish love them!
Great I can control my lights anywhere when connected to wifi! (Posted on 9/11/2019)
Available Download Links
|ReefLED 90 Par Specifications|