- Powerful phosphorus and silica removal.
- Long-lasting phosphorus control helps you keep your aquarium algae free.
- Will not release absorbed substances back into the aquarium
- Always rinse with RO / filtered water before use, in order to remove dust from shipping.
- Use 100ml of GFO per 100 gal of aquarium water. Use less if it is the first time lowering your phosphate level.
- Employ full-time inside of a media reactor, and change every 4-6 weeks.
- You can test if the media is exhausted by measuring the PO4 concentration of the reactor output, and ensuring it is zero or at least below that of your aquarium.
The grade of GFO you need, at a budget friendly price!
Unlike some competitors, Reef Crest Bulk Chemicals are sold by net weight not volume - this ensures a consistent amount of product in any package.
Some settling may occur in shipping.
|Display request for quote||N/A|