- Small footprint provides big performance
- Removable turbulence reducing bubble plate
- Easily disassembles for quick cleaning
- Quiet operation
- Latest in output design for a bubble-free outflow
- Solid acrylic construction
- Ideal for systems around 180 gallons with a medium bio-load
- Footprint: 7.3" x 9.5"
- Chamber diameter: 6"
- Total Height: 20.9"
- Output size: 1.25" (Recommended sumpw ater depth of 7.5 - 8")
- Pump: Aquatrance 2000s Pinwheel operating at 18 watts
- Max Air: 720lph (air and water results will vary depending on aquarium set-up)
- Max Flow: 198gph (air and water results will vary depending on aquarium set-up)
- 1 year limited manufacturers warranty on skimmer, and 2 year limited manufacturers warranty on pump.
The sleek and compact Reef Octopus Classic 150-S in-sump protein skimmer supplies powerful filtration for aquariums up to 210 gallons where sump space may be limited.
The Reef Octopus Classic 150-S is constructed of high-quality acrylic that can be completely disassembled for cleaning.
Equipped with the new Aquatrance pinwheel pump, it produces an ideal mix of water and air for optimum waste removal. A simple vented wedge valve output provides precision control and allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer below water for quiet operation.
Also available in the smaller Classic 110-S model. Internal model designed for in-sump use only. No feed pump required, skimmer draws water directly from sump.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Great quality Review by 72 gallon
Quality Price Value
Have been using this skimmer for 1 week now. Has been skimming better as it breaks in. Much quieter than my old
vertex in80. Build quality is great. Not a fan of how tight
the collection cup fits on (difficult to remove cup). Would recommend. (Posted on 3/5/2017)