- Small Footprint - BIG Performance
- RELIABLE Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1800s Skimmer Pump
- Dome Bubble Chamber for EXTENDED Dwell Time
- Up to 12% QUIETER with Integrated Removable Silencer Collar
- Disassembles Easily for Service & Cleaning
- 11 Watts of Quiet and Energy EFFICIENT Operation
- Latest Output Design for QUIET and SPLASH-FREE Outflow
- Twist & Lift Collection Cup for EASY Waste Maintenance
- 16 STEP OUTPUT Adjustment- No More Second Guessing your Setting
- Quick Release Tabs Makes Accessing the Pump a SIMPLE Task
- 160 gallon aquarium capacity with a light bioload
- 120 gallon aquarium capacity with a medium bioload
- 75 gallon aquarium capacity with a heavy bioload
- Body Size: 6in
- Footprint: 8.3in x 6.9in
- Neck Size: 2.4in
- Total Height: 20.5in
- Output Size: 1.25in
- Recommended Sump Water Height: 7-8 inches
- Pump: Aquatrance 1800s Pinwheel Pump
- Pump Max Flow: 140 GPH
- Pump Max Air: 480L/H, 17SCFH
- Pump Power Consumption: 11 Watts
The Reef Octopus eSsence S-130 Protein Skimmer was designed for the modern day aquarist in mind. This remarkably compact in-sump protein skimmer is capable of skimming aquariums up to 160 gallons where sump space may be limited.
At the core of the skimmer we have the reliable and extremely efficient Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1800s pinwheel pump.
Ease of Use
Removal of the collection cup could not be more simple with the Twist & Lift connection which doubles as a detachable silencer. A precise 16 step water level adjustment dial takes the second guessing on your skimmers settings.
Simple to Maintain
Constructed of high-quality molded parts that completely disassembled for easy cleaning. No hard to manage screws here, the quick release tabs make access to the internal pump a breeze.
A unique 360 output disperses water back into the sump without turbulence providing less mess and not sound. The integrated silencer is 12% more quiet than the standard silencers.
Internal model designed for in-sump use only. No feed pump required, skimmer draws water directly from sump.
|Display request for quote||N/A|