Two Little Fishies Julians Thing
Julian's Thing is a NEW multi-purpose device. Use it for feeding corals, for feeding anemones, for feeding zoanthids, for feeding seahorses and other timid or slow moving fishes. Use it for applying solutions onto Aiptasia and Majano anemones. Use it to siphon out small things or to blow jets to clean the sand. Patent pending design by Julian Sprung.
- The finger holes on the sides and the thumb hole on the piston give you a comfortable way to hold and control the syringe, freeing your other hand to direct the tip position.
- The flexible hose is made of a special material that won't kink, so it maintains a steady fluid displacement.
- The orifice at the tip of can be cut to larger sizes to allow dispensing of large foods.
- The tip comes with a fine hole that is ideal for liquid invertebrate feeds and small plankton, and for administering solutions over Aiptasia and Majano anemones.
- Spare tips are available, so you can create a set with different size openings.
- Standard tube length is 12" extendable (with the addition of separate tube - included) to 24".