- For aquariums 75-190 L (20-50 US gallons)
- Large surface area of diffuser disc ideal for high volumes of CO2 gas
- Built in bubble counter makes the use of a separate bubble counter unnecessary
- Elegant design maintains aesthetic appeal of planted aquascapes
- Comes with suction cup to attach diffuser to aquarium glass
The Bubble Counting Spiral Diffuser is a pollen style CO2 diffuser that connects to CO2 injection systems to easily disperse CO2 gas into the planted aquarium.
The built-in spiral bubble counter allows for easy monitoring of the rate of CO2 injection.
The inclusion of a bubble counter in the diffuser makes the use of a bubble counter on the CO2 tank or in-line unnecessary.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
A+ Review by Kris
Quality Price Value
I've seen these in other systems over the years. Love the integrated bubble counter design. There's no hiding a diffuser in your tank, so it may as well be interesting to watch.
SeaChem suction cups are notoriously stiff. Be sure to soak it in hot water to soften the ring before trying to install it on the glass stem. (Posted on 5/18/2020)