- Automatically monitors multiple key parameters
- Constantly watching your aquarium, 5600 readings per month
- Healthier coral, integrated LUX, Kelvin and PAR light meter
- Early warning, intelligent software predicts future water conditions*
- Convenient alerts sent to e-mail and mobile phone*
- Access results worldwide, data stored on line for easy viewing*
- Track your results with automatic graphing*
- USB connection with multiple connection options, including optional USB power adapter
- Temperature: Constantly monitors water temperature, so you can get an alert if your heater breaks or your chiller fails
- Free Ammonia: Monitors the highly toxic free ammonia (NH3) at very low levels, so you can stop your fish from dying from Ammonia poisoning.
- pH: The seneye monitors pH in your aquarium or pond water between 6.4 and 9. This range is ideal for most aquatic life and by focusing on this range increased accuracy has be achieved.
- Water Level: Readings are only taken when the seneye device is in water, no false readings.
- LUX: Monitors ambient LUX and can be used to take direct LUX readings, understand how your light degrade over time.
- Kelvin: Understand where on the kelvin range your lights are and how light can change over time.
- PAR: Monitor the Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR), understand if you have the correct quantity and quality of light for your corals or plants.
Are your corals not as vibrant as you expect? Have you ever had an aquarium crash unexpectedly? Now with the seneye Reef you can continuously monitor and analyze key life-critical parameters in your saltwater aquarium to ensure that your corals and fish thrive.
You can automatically receive alerts before conditions become toxic, giving you time to fix the problem without losing your fish.
The integrated PAR, LUX, and Kelvin meter allows you to ensure that your lighting conditions are optimal, so your corals thrive and appear vivid. As the seneye devices are USB there are multiple connection options available. When connected to the Power Adapter readings are stored every hour and flashing lights on the device indicate if there is a problem. Readings are stored for 35 days and are automatically uploaded once reconnected to a PC.
The seneye Reef is also great for planted aquarium keepers! The light meter can help ensure the plants are getting the correct quantity and quality of light.
*some features require seneye+
What the Seneye Monitors
|Display request for quote||No|
Solid working product Review by Newbiereef
Quality Price Value
The Seneye reef monitor comes with one slide - for saltwater it must be pre-soaked for 48 hours before you can start using it. Computer software is easy to use; charts data and trends. It doesn't appear they have a software version for Macs yet though. The suction cup connection to hang the unit in the tank isn't the most secure, we had to reinforce with glue. Great investment for new tanks or anyone who wants to track PAR/light - cannot get a PAR meter anywhere close to this price. (Posted on 12/20/2016)