- Simplicity - Easy to use and clean; Sicce rotor technology offers lower maintenance, with easy rotor access when needed.
- Versatility - Run internal or external; 190 degree turning pre-chamber allows for horizontal or vertical positioning.
- Quiet Operation - Polished, ceramic shaft and bearings with unmatched precision.
- Cooler Running - Proprietary hydraulic design, higher quality materials, and a forced internal recirculation provide less heat transfer
- Excellent energy efficiency with a near perfect power factor (cos? ï¿½ Cos.fi : almost= 1) pays for the pump in savings!
- New rubber feet are custom designed bumpers to protect from vibration on all sides of the pump, not just the bottom.
- Automatic power-off switch protects pump if it runs dry.
- Half the size and power consumption of the Syncra line.
- 3-year or 5-year extended warranty with online registration and purchase from an authorized dealer.
- Voltage: 24 Volts
- Min/Max Power Consumption: 20-65 Watts
- Flow Rate: 800 - 1900 gph
- Head Pressure (Min/Max): 6.5' - 16.5'
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1"/1"
Sicce celebrates the success of the Syncra line with the new Syncra Smart DC Pumps to complete our existing range for an unmatched combination built on the features customers love about the Syncra line.
The new generation of Smart Syncra DC pumps are equipped with integrated intelligence systems to meet the needs of advanced recirculating applications. With programming freedom, controllability is finally coupled with power, energy efficiency, in-line or submersible use, and low heat in addition to smart technology that only Syncra can offer for a wide range of uses. The pumps are managed by an easy to use practical interface. Sicce reconfirms its leadership in the recirculating and skimmer pump markets.
For more information, see the links tab.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
Available Download Links
|Sicce Pump Comparison|
|Sicce SDC Technical Data|
|Sicce SDC Tutorial|