- Mechanical and chemical filtration with Comline filter 3162, refillable with any type of filter medium.
- Surface intake for removal of bacteria film, ground intake for heavy particles and sediments.
- Loop current in aquarium by energy saving pump with variable performance from 250 to 850l/h (70 to 250 US gal./h).
- Skimming with Comline DOC Skimmer 9004, surface intake and high performance.
- Storage tank 5002.10 with a volume of 13 litres (3.4 USgal.), serves as reservoir for refill water.
- Energy consumption of only 8.5W for all components, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz).
- Supplied ready for installation, including patented Magnet Holder up to a pane thickness of 12mm (0.47 in.), storage tank and filter cotton.
- Dimensions including skimmer cup: L 180 x W 110 x H 305mm (L 7.1 x W 4.3 x H 12 in.).
Filters, skimmers and biological know-how are used in sea water aquariums; natural conditions are obtained, provided that there is a balance between the input and removal of food and additives. The combination of equipment and know-how results in the fact that pollutants discharged into the water by some organisms (e.g. fish) are either utilized by other species (e.g. corals, small organisms) or removed by means of technical equipment (e.g. filters, skimmers).
Water change with Comline Reefpack 250: Until now, the "usual water change" could not be avoided in aquarium practice due to the high water pollution. Now, the universal and efficient filtering system Reefpack 250 reduces water changes to a minimum while maintaining the aquarium parameters at a very constant level.
The Comline Reefpack 250 features an optimum combination of technical filter components for seawater biotopes. It is designed to enable operating sensitive seawater aquariums from 60 to 250 litres (15 to 65 USgal.) at close-to-nature conditions.
The Comline Nano Reefpack 250 in detail:
|Display request for quote||N/A|