- The skimmer cup with a capacity of 0.7L (0.18 USgal.) also contains the foam reactor, which can be easily removed.
- Air flow regulation and silencer for an exceptionally quiet operation.
- Surface suction with surface film removal.
- Intermediate chamber with a patented antioverfoaming system.
- Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium glass pane.
- TUNZE Foamer 9012.040 - a high air flow performance and low energy consumption pump.
- Bubble-free outgoing water.
- Attachment with a patented Magnet Holder for a glass thickness of up to 15mm (1/2").
- Capacity: Depending on the tank load recommended for 200 to 1200 liters (53 to 317 USgal.) of sea water.
- Immersion Depth: approx. 255mm to 285mm (10 to 11")
- Skimmer Cup Volume: 0.7L (0.18 USgal.)
- Air Capacity: Approx. 400l/h (105 USgal./h)
- Power Consumption: 13W, 230V/50Hz (115V/60Hz)
- Dimensions with Magnet Holder: L 140mm x W 110mm x H 415mm (L 5.5 x W 4.3 x H 16.3 in.)
- Silence Magnet Holder: For up to 15mm (1/2") glass thickness.
The large Comline DOC Skimmer 9012 is designed for use in mixed seawater aquariums/soft coral aquariums from 200 to 1200 liters (53 to 317 USgal.), or for sensitive reef biotopes with hard corals up to 500 liters (132 USgal.).
The 9012 Comline Skimmer operates according to the Tunze Flash Skimming Principle and acquires the water through an efficient surface suction with a surface film removal, and can therefore also be used as a "stand-alone" solution in the aquarium.
The Tunze Foamer generates large volumes of fine air bubbles with a diameter between 0.1 and 0.3mm (.0039 to .011") and is especially quiet while operating. Silicone buffers on the skimmer prevent the transfer of vibrations to the aquarium glass pane. The Comline DOC Skimmer includesa Magnet Holder for glass up to a thickness of 15mm (1/2") and is delivered installation-ready.
|Display request for quote||No|