- Skimmer: Nano DOC Skimmer 9002.
- Filtration: Nano Filter 3165 with an output of 800 l/h (211 USgal./h), Micro Wadding 872.01 and filter bag for activated carbon and other absorbers, such as for phosphate.
- Storage Tank: 5002.10 with a volume of 13 litres (3.4 USgal.); is used to hold the refill water.
- Holding Device: The Nano Reefpack is supplied with Magnet Holder 6025.50 as a standard feature to permit mounting at any point in the aquarium (up to a glass thickness of 19 mm (.47 in.).
- Power Consumption: Only 20 W for all components, 115V/60Hz.
- Delivery Condition: Ready for mounting with patented magnet holder, storage container and filter wadding. Dimensions of the skimmer cup: L4.7" x W4.4" x H13.3".
The TUNZE Nano Reefpack 200 constitutes a new water treatment concept for small reef aquariums from 40 to 200 litres (10.5 to 52.8 US gal.).
It consists of a Nano DOC Skimmer 9002 with a 150-litre (39 USgal.) air output, a mechanical Nano Cleaner with a pump (800 l/h / 211 USgal./h) and a magnet holder.
The Nano Reefpack has been designed for beginners as well as for experienced aquarists. Thus, it is possible to operate a small marine or reef biotope aquarium in any standard glass tank without any complications. The water is treated on the basis of dirt removal and contains no biological stages.
Like all TUNZEÃ‚Â® components, the Nano Reefpack is a modular solution, which can be supplemented with Osmolator 3155 and Calcium Dispenser 5074, et cetera.
Tunze Nano Reefpack 200 details:
|Display request for quote||N/A|