- Magentically-coupled feeding clip with powerful magnets for large fish.
- For aquariums with 1/2" to 3/4" (13 - 19mm) glass.
- Easily retrieve and load the clip without getting your hands wet.
- Outside housing with static cling surface sticks to window while you load the clip with food.
- Inside housing floats
- Designed by Julian Sprung
Although our VeggieMag is designed to work on windows up to 3/4" thick - when feeding normal-sized fish, big Angelfish, Naso Tangs, Triggerfish or Harlequin wrasse, among other voracious muscular beasts, they can defeat its magnetic coupling. They even take great pleasure in running at it and yanking it off the wall.
Well now we have a response to this behavor: MegaVeggieMag, which uses a 1" diameter x 1" long ultra high strength Neodymium magnet. That will keep the clip in place. Watch the surprise in your big fishes' eyes as they try but can't yank the clip off!
Be sure to fold the SeaVeggies sheet so that it forms a thick layer that stays in the clip jaws.
|Display request for quote||N/A|