- Creates a random flow pattern with no moving parts!
- Easily Snaps onto standard 3/4" Loc-Line
- Printed in Reef-safe PETG plastic.
- Patent pending design
- Size: 3/4" Loc-Line
- Suggested Minimum Flow: 180 - 200 GPH
- Suggested Optial Flow: 420 - 500 GPH
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 1.625" x 1.625"
- Two RFG per package
The Random Flow Generator (RFG) by Vivid Creative Aquatics easily attaches to your return line and gives your aquarium a random water flow pattern more closely resembling that found in nature.
The 5 internal fins form a set of spiraling channels. As the water flows through the nozzle, the channels draw the stream of water in one direction or the other. The small amount of interference at the base of the Eductor causes the stream to randomly change direction as it exits the nozzle.
The RFG snaps onto standard Loc-Line with easy - no tool required!
|Display request for quote||No|