- World's first and only electronic float valve kit
- Prevents unwanted floods when making RO or RO/DI water
- Installs & uninstalls in seconds
- Magnetic-mount sensor – no drilling needed
- Dual-Optical Sensor for extra security
- Easily moves from one reservoir to another (brute, jug, bucket, tank, etc…)
- Safe, low 12V voltage
- Works in complete darkness
- Power Input: 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
Solenoid Valve Power Consumption: 6W@12V
- Max glass mounting thickness: 1/2" (12.7mm)
Tired of flooding your kitchen, garage or bathroom? The RO/DI Flood Guardian can be a real marriage saver and will help prevent accidental floods from ever happening again!
Why choose the RO/DI Flood Guardian?
Prevent floods by adding the super-easy-to-install Flood Guardian to your RO or RO/DI System.
Never worry about forgetting to turn off your RO/DI system or overfilling your reservoir again! Simply mount the magnetically-mounted sensor to any reservoir/bucket/jug and the water will stop once the reservoir is filled.
No drilling is required and there is no unreliable float valve to fail. Our proprietary dual-optical sensor provides unparalleled security. Additionally, there is no frustrating pressure solenoid to install: the electronic solenoid kit installs in seconds.
Optionally, use the RO/DI Flood Guardian with a 7-day timer to automatically refill your ATO reservoir. Simply program the timer to turn on once every 1-7 days and the system will refill your reservoir based on your timer settings. No more TDS Creep!
|Display request for quote||No|