- Montipora stop growing, colors are dull to grey, good coloration without potassium is not possible.
- Poccilopora and Stylopora with low potassium levels look like they have been out of the water in the air, polyps are retracted and color is light without depth and washed-out looking.
- Blue Acropora are also appear washed-out.
- Seriatopora can show complete tissue necrosis within a few days.
- Turbinaria Reniformis stops growing.
Pohl's K-Balance STRONG is specifically designed to help increase the Potassium levels in larger tanks.
Potassium is a major element in sea water like Calcium, and is concentrated with Ca. at 390mg/L.K-Balance contains multiple potassium salts in high concentration. Our tests in several tanks have shown the benefits in color and growth after dosing a few days.
Low potassium levels have following characteristics:
1ml per 25 gallons per day. Do not increase dosage given on the label. Product is highly concentrated.