- Power Monitor Light: Red indicates heater is operating, green indicates aquarium has reached the set temperature.
- Electronic thermostat for accurate temperature settings and safety: Automatically turns off when heater is left out of water, resets and operates normally when heater is placed back in the water.
- Shatterproof and nearly indestructible: No glass components - Durable aluminum core for strength and even heat distribution.
- Fully Submersible: Can be placed vertically or horizontally in the aquarium and the large temperature control knob makes modifying the temperature easy.
- For freshwater or marine aquariums up to 75 gallons.
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Precision Calibrated - Shatterproof Aquarium Heaters.
|Display request for quote||N/A|
2 out of 3 Review by Kevin
Quality Price Value
I purchased 3 of these and 2 of them have had trouble. They are a nice design with No worries of breaking glass. Easy to set the temp using a turn style knob with visible temp scale. Now my issues: I had one set up on a hospital tank which ran for months without issue. It was set for 80, then one day, I assume, the heater got stuck on, sending the tank to 94 F killing a tang. Another one of the heaters was in my display tank. It has been working perfectly for 1.5 years and then.... it split down the side exposing its "guts" in a 1.5 inch split. I found out because I was going to frag and when I put my hand in the water I got shocked due to the heater core exposed to the water. I have no idea how it happened as the heater has been in the same spot untouched. I do like the durability and price, but have had too many issues. I would only get on to use in heating water change salt water. Spend a bit more and get the titanium ones for your display tank/tank with fish or corals. (Posted on 10/29/2018)
Aqueon heater Review by neworleansgary
Quality Price Value
It is doing its job so far. I like that it doesn't have a glass exterior and is less likely to break if dropped. (Posted on 5/16/2018)