- Unbeatable Performance - Superior design and high-end components produce 50% more light than most equally-sized T5 fixtures. An active cooling system allows bulbs to run at a more optimal temperature, improving both bulb output and bulb life.
- Contemporary Design - The slim, silver colored body is lightweight, durable, rust-proof and just 2.1 inches high. All components, including the T5 ballasts, are enclosed inside the fixture housing. The only items external to the fixture are a small junction box, two power cords, and an AC/DC adapter to power the fans.
- Independent Lamp Control - Wired with two bulbs on one power cord and remaining bulbs on the other, allowing for independent control and dawn/dusk simulation.
- Energy Efficient - Produces up to 50% more light than most other equally-sized T5 fixtures, without using more energy.
- Quiet, Cool Operation - Runs cool and produces virtually no noise.
- Individual Parabolic-style Reflectors made from Silver-coated 98% Reflective Aluminum
- Active Cooling System
- Built-in Electronic Ballasts
- Acrylic Shield
- 10-foot Power Cords (x2)
- Sleek, Adjustable 'Griplock' Style Hanging Kit
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- T5 Fluorescent bulbs sold separately.
- Dimensions: 47"L x 9.4"W x 2.1"H
- Bulbs: 4
- Suitable Aquarium Size: 50 - 110 Gallons
The ATI SunPower High-Output T5 Fixture is a favorite among hobbyists who want top-of-the-line performance at a lower cost.
Like the ATI Powermodule, the SunPower features Miro-Silver reflectors and an active cooling system for optimal performance and long lamp life. The bent aluminum housing is both stylish and economical.
We'd be proud to have this fixture hanging over any tank. And we're confident you will be too.
The ATI Sunpower T5 Fixture Includes:
|Display request for quote||N/A|