- No moving parts
- Protects your aquarium from unsafe water temperatures
- You can use it to shut off a heater, chiller, or fan when the water temperature gets too hot or cold
- You can set it up so that you'll receive a mobile alert of your water temperature drifts outside the safe zone
- For freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- You can run multiple temperature sensor probes for safety/redundancy
- The HYDROS Slim Temperature Sensor Probes uses a GX12 aviation-style connector so the Control 2 and Control 4 maintain their IP65-rating (dust-tight and protected from water spray at any angle).
- Powered, monitored, and controlled by plugging into a Sense Port on the HYDROS Control 2 or Control 4. No additional power cord is required.
- Official CoralVue HYDROS Accessory
The HYDROS Slim Temperature Sensor Probe is only 1.6" long and 0.32" wide. It's all-black solid waterproof IP68 construction is built for years of reliable service. It is a "set it and forget it" temperature monitor that requires no calibration or maintenance (except for perhaps the occasional cleaning). The HYDROS Slim Temperature Sensor Probe is included with the Control 2 or Control 4, so if you need a replacement or just want to add another temperature sensor to your system, you can easily do so for a very low price.
The Slim Temperature Sensor Probe has a long 79" cord with a GX12 aviation-style connector that plugs into any Sense Port on the Control 2, Control 4, and future HYDROS devices. You can use multiple temperature sensors on your system for safety and redundancy. For example, you can place one in your display aquarium and another in your sump. This can be helpful if your sump is in your basement while the display tank is on another floor of the house. The Slim Temperature Sensor Probe is completely submersible so you can easily place it somewhere discreet, like in the back of an all-in-one aquarium, in the overflow, or tucked away in one of the chambers of your sump.
The HYDROS Slim Temperature Sensor Probe is an easy and affordable way to prevent your aquarium water from becoming too cold or too hot. It monitors the water temperature in your aquarium so you can keep it within the safe zone for fish, coral, and inverts. The probe plugs into any Sense Port on a HYDROS device and does not require any additional power source.
You can configure the HYDROS app so that if the water temperature is higher than 82F or lower than 78F (for example), it can send you a mobile alert to let you know. You can also set it up so that outlets that have a heater, chiller, or fan plugged into them turn off when the temperature is outside the safe zone. Your heating and cooling equipment must be plugged into a HYDROS power source, like the Power 4 power strip or Smart Plug, for this sort of automation to occur.
The probe contains no moving parts that can fail. It provides peace of mind that your aquarium water temperature will never drift outside optimal ranges for aquatic life. Keep your aquarium water temperature in the safe zone with the HYDROS Slim Temperature Sensor Probe.
|Display request for quote||N/A|