- Extremely quiet operation... so quiet you'll swear it's not running.
- Safe for Salt or Freshwater applications.
- Use with all types of filters. Includes 6' cord on larger models.
- ECO-SAV runs cooler and generates more power with less energy consumption.
- Internal recirculation prevents overheating and ejects obstructing debris.
- Remarkable impeller technology provides combined rotors, improved shaft materials and corrosion resistant bearings.
- EZ access cover allows ease of maintenance of rotor, shaft and removable impellers.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- Pre-filter Grill with Flow Control Valve in submersible applications.
- Flow Controls on 200,400, 800,1200,2200,3000,4000,5000 and 6000 Models.
- 120V/60HZ 230V/50HZ models available
The Quiet One Pro Versions include new magnet technology for better performance while operating at cooler temperatures and lower energy consumption. In addition the pro versions also have a flow control valve built right into for ultimate flow adjustment.
0' Head: 780GPH
6' Head: 450GPH
Flowchart for the Pentair Aquatics Quiet One 3000 Water Pump
|Display request for quote||N/A|
A++ Review by Kris
Quality Price Value
I use these in my personal aquariums as well as client ponds. These units are reliable as the day is long. (Posted on 5/18/2016)