- THE CURATOR'S CHOICE - Used by over 90% of public aquarium in North America.
- FRESHWATER MYSIS (Mysis diluviana) - This eliminates the possibility of parasite or disease transfer to marine fish.
- SODIUM FREE - As fish don't need to eliminate excess salt, it's easier on their systems. Most other brands offer a coastal, or marine cousin of Mysis diluviana.
- ALIVE ON HARVEST - and immediately flash frozen in premium condition. That's why PE MYSIS is clean and intact.
- HIGH FATTY ACID PROFILES - (EPA and DHA) are related to the food chain found in deep cold waters, where PE MYSIS is harvested.
- OMEGA 3'S. - Greater values of Omega 3 can be found in PE MYSIS than krill and enriched brine shrimp.
- NO BINDING AGENTS - fillers or water added to packaging.
- NUTRITIONALLY COMPLETE- PE MYSIS does not require the addition of vitamin or color enhancement products.
- PE MYSIS induces and energetics feeding response in even the most finicky of fish!
- PE MYSIS are whole specimens. Utilizing a unique harvesting technology PE MYSIS are flash frozen as whole specimens and is not "mush" or watered down.
- PE MYSIS is 100% Mysis diluviana. A true freshwater specimen, unlike other products on the market which are coastal, estuarine or marine cousins falling in to the Mysidae family – PE MYSIS are sodium free. The lack of salt intake for fish especially marine animals makes PE MYSIS a most desirable food since these fish are constantly struggling to expel salt from their bodies.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 69.5% Min., Crude Fat 8.35% Min., Crude Fiber 2.75% Max., Ash 5.5% Max.
|Display request for quote||N/A|