- 360 degree range of adjustment
- Articulating magnetic mount
- Strong rare earth magnet impeller
- Compact & durable construction
- Silent operation
- 2 Year limited warranty
- 4 Pulsing patterns
- Dual feed mode - 15 or 60 min
- 0-10 V External controller connection
- Max Flow: 1,600gp
- Power Consumption: 5 - 10 watts
- Recommended Aquarium Size: 20 - 80+ gallons
- Includes: Pulse 2 pump, power supply and controller with mounting cradle.
- Applicable for glass or acrylic aquariums up to 1/2" in thickness.
The new Octo Pulse 2 is a fully controllable flow pump that moves up to 1600gph and consumes no more than 10 watts of power in the process.
The broad flow water movement will encourage coral growth instead of blasting it away with harmful "hot spots" associated with other wave pumps.
Direct Flow Where You Need It The Most
With it's 360 degree magnetic mount, the Octo Pulse can easily get the flow precisely where you need it. The rear of the Octo Pulse has a convex rounded shape which fits neatly into a concave mounting magnet allowing the pump assembly to gyrate in any direction. The Octo Pulse's low-profile magnetic mount offers a 25 degree range of motion and the entire pump is capable of rotating 360 degrees!
The Octo Pulse Multi-Function Controller allows you to create pulsing or surge effects with 4 preset pulsing patterns as well as a 15 or 60 minute feed mode.
Universal 0-10v Control
For all those that desire more versatility, the Octo Pulse can link up to most 3rd Party Controllers by using an available 0-10v port. This makes the pump very versatile and almost universally compatible with most system controllers including the APEX by Neptune Systems or the Reef Angel among many others.
|Display request for quote||N/A|