Vitalis Algae Pellets - 140 Gram
Vitalis Algae Pellets Food - 140 Gram
Algae Pellets have been carefully prepared from the same formula as the Algae Flakes, which incorporate five different algae to produce these soft slow sinking pellets to provide a well balanced diet for captive herbivorous marine species. Our in depth knowledge of dietary requirements, natural ingredients and preservatives has enabled us to produce these superior pellets which are suitable for all types of herbivorous tropical marine fish.
Features of Vitalis Algae Pellets Food
- Unique soft sinking pellet formulation
- Small pellet size (1mm) ensures all fish are able to eat it.
- Natural ingredients
- Less waste - improved water quality
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Suitable for all tropical marine species including: Surgeonfish, Butterflyfish, All Angelfish, Damselfish, Clownfish, Rabbitfish, and Wrasses.
Algae Pellet Food by Vitalis Ingredients
Fish and Fish Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Algae, Molluscs and Crustaceans, Oils and Fats, Minerals.
Nutritional Additives: Vitamin A 10,000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,000iu/kg, Vitamin E 200iu/kg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 209mg/kg, Manganous Oxide 131mg/kg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 92mg/kg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 28.7mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 12.4mg/kg.
Vitalis Algae Pellet Guaranteed Analysis
Protein 39.3%, Inorganic Matter 20%, Moisture 19%, Fat Content 7.7%, Fibre 1.2%.
PLEASE NOTE: At this time we are not able to ship this food into the US. Any orders placed will be voided and refunded.