- New Profile Design - The special extruded aluminum profile is now shaped with a lip which sits directly onto the edge of the glass, removing the requirement for any additional clips or brackets. The section is extruded then powder coated in a tough, low sheen, black finish for greater scratch resistance and greater aesthetics.
- Improved Corner Moldings - The lower section of the corners is specifically designed so that it does not interfere with the silicone bead in the corners of your tank which gives a tight fit to the glass with no gaps. It also makes it easier and neater to cut off the corner if you want to bring wires out at the back of the tank for pumps and heaters.
- Maximum Light Penetration - For those concerned with loss of light penetration into your reef tanks, we tested light levels with a Apogee MQ-200 meter and got the following results: PAR without cover around 390 - 400 PAR with cover around 380 - 390 - Approximately a 2.5% reduction in light with no shadowing at all.
- Accessories - A range of accessories are available to handle any type of aquarium with various pieces of equipment.
- 4 x Aluminium frame sections
- 4 x Plastic corners
- 2 x Plastic handles
- 1 x Length of rubber spline
- 1 x Sheet of clear mesh
- 1 x Spline roller tool
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x Brace bar set (currently 180cm x 90cm model only)
- 180cm x 90cm is approximately 71" x 35.5"
- The maximum size frame that can be made from each kit will be 3.6cm (1.4") longer than stated in each direction.
- The tank should be measured from inside face of glass to inside face of glass.
There is nothing worse than coming down in the morning to finding your favorite fish lying dead and crispy on the carpet.
Many fish, especially wrasse, have a tendency to jump from the tank when frightened or chased by another fish and so a solution to preventing the loss of such fish should be high on every fish keepers priority list.
D-D Jumpguard covers are a very lightweight, sleek, low visual impact and easy to construct screen cover suitable for most aquarium types, specifically designed to prevent fish loss due to jumping whilst maintaining high light penetration.
The Jumpguard Aquarium Cover is a kit of parts which allows the aquarist to create a custom frame for their specific aquarium. The rigid corners and extruded aluminum section create a very solid frame which sits neatly inside glass of the aquarium glass, resting on the top lip.
|Display request for quote||No|