- All new driver included with the VorTech MP10, MP40, and MP60
- 6+ available continuous operational modes
- Wave Auto Tune, Feed Mode, and Night Mode
- 90% less motor noise
- Up to 40% more output
- Communicates with existing WWD and "w" EcoSmart pumps
- Fully compatible with EcoSmart Live via Reef Link
- Available as an upgrade for WWD and EcoSmart Drivers
- Constant Speed Mode - Pump runs continuously at a constant speed which can be set by the user.
- EcoSmart Nutrient Transport Mode (NTM) - A two phase program to promote maximum health and nutrient export, as well as increased growth for corals. Alternates between a resonant standing wave and a surge effect to stir up and export nutrients.
- EcoSmart Tidal Swell Mode (TSM) - Creates a harmonic balance in your aquarium reminiscent of the changing flow conditions that would be found in nature. Flow varies from left to right, right to left, calm, and ends with a great surge.
- Reef Crest Random Mode - Reef Crest Random Mode simulates the high-energy conditions of a natural reef crest environment.
- Lagoonal Random Mode - Simulates the gentler reef zone found in a natural lagoon.
- Short Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings between 0.3 and two seconds, enabling the creation of FAST alternating flow throughout the tank. Use this mode to create a resonant standing wave.
- Long Pulse Mode - Allows for wave pulse timings of between 2 seconds and 60 seconds, enabling the creation of slow alternating flow throughout the tank.
- Gyre Mode - Gyre mode creates a flow pattern consisting of uniform clockwise and counterclockwise flow levels pulsing at a selected interval between 0.2 and two seconds.
- Feed Mode - Slows down pump to allow user to feed aquarium. User can select the duration and speed for Feed Mode.
- Night Mode - Automatically reduce speed and operates continuously at that speed for a period of time during the night. User can select the duration and speed for Night Mode.
- Battery Backup Mode - When used with our battery backup accessory, the VorTech pump will switch to Battery Backup Mode in the event of a power outage and will operate at a user set speed. The LED's on your EcoSmart driver will count down to indicate how much power is available within the battery.
- Auto-Dim - LED's are turned off and display knob dimmed significantly, but pump functions in its current mode. User can program how long after use before the driver enters Auto-Dim.
- On/Off Switch - Tap the on/off switch to turn off and turn on a pump. Hold this button to turn off all pumps in a master/slave group. Tap any pump in the groups' on/off switch and that pump will turn back on.
- Flow: up to 4,500+ GPH
- Wattage: 9 to 38 watts
- Aquarium Wall Thickness Range 3/16″ - 3/4"
- Appropriate Tank Size Range: 50 to 500+ gallons
- Dimensions: Wet Side- 3″ diameter by 2.25″ long, Dry Side- 3″ diameter by 2.25″ long
- Clearance Needed Behind Aquarium: 3″
QuietDrive represents the next evolution of the award winning Vortech Driver.
Because the MP40wQD is a completely new design, your current MP40wES can be upgraded several ways. See the link at the bottom of the description for further informaiton and upgrade paths for your existing vortech water pump.
Wireless capability enables coordination and enhanced functionality between multiple VorTech units right out of the box, with no extra equipment to buy- making it the most effective solution on the market.
Launch Information on the Ecotech QuietDrive Vortech Water pumps
|Display request for quote||No|
Excellent Product Review by robert
Quality Price Value
Works well and very Quiet. (Posted on 4/10/2017)