- Floats to the surface for easy retrieval.
- Improved blade design for more effective cleaning
- Low profile design for cleaning hard to reach areas of the tank.
- Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae.
- Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a 3mm gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapping sand, and thus reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!.
- Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval. Plus, Flipper is nearly neutral buoyancy so it does not sink like a stone if the magnets are disengaged.
- Includes Stainless Steel blade for glass tanks. It is suggested to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping.
- Designed for medium sized tanks - 1/4" - 1/2" or 30-150 Gallons
Say goodbye to your old cleaner with all it's clumsy parts. Simply scrub away soft algae with the cleaning pad. Scrape away tough algae with the scraper. It's the most versatile aquarium cleaner in the world!
Dreading putting your hands in a wet fish tank? Remove algae without getting your hands involved. Who knew cleaning your tank could even be fun!
You'll never look back! Precise, powerful and agile. Daily maintenance AND tough algae removal. Compare the Flipper with other brands and see why Flipper is the best!
Flipper is made with the strongest rare earth magnets available, allowing it to clean glass and acrylic tanks up to 1/2" (12mm) in thickness. Its unique design almost completely eliminates the possibility of trapping sand particles! With an ultra-low profile, Flipper is the only dual scrubber / scraper design on the market, it is a major time-saver for daily cleaning. That's why the Flipper has quickly become a "must-have" cleaning tool for advanced hobbyists and maintenance professionals!
|Display request for quote||No|
Flipper use Review by Dearth
Quality Price Value
When I first received the flipper was impressed with the magnet strength and if you put your finger between the two magnets you will cry because it does hurt. Unlike most scrapers it is designed to stay in the tank if you so wish.
It took a bit to figure out how to flip the flipper even after watching videos on it make sure you are in a low flow area away from rocks and coral as it does require some room to flip (about 3 inches) the scraper side works beautifully and unlike most scraper designs this is designed to actually go into the sand if needed as the unit has a fairly significant gap on the scraper side to let sand fall out and prevent glass scratching. As I have curved glass tank this works awesomely on the curve without it touching the glass on the inside due to the separation between the body of the scraper and the glass surface
Highly recommend it also comes with scraper attachment for acrylic as well (Posted on 9/14/2018)
Love it! Review by B
Quality Price Value
Took a little bit to figure out how to get it to flip but love it now that I have. It is so convenient to be able to clean with a pad or scraper without actually changing tools or opening the lid on my tank. However, the flipper standard is supposed to be rated up to 1/2" glass and on my 1/2" glass I find the magnet to be weak. I have to be careful with where I flip, how fast I wipe with the pad and I find it is not quite strong enough to scrape the firm algeas. I would recommend the Max for 1/2"+ glass which I will buy next time. (Posted on 9/11/2017)