Hikari Bio-Pure Frozen Spirulina Brine Shrimp - 16oz Flat
An excellent diet for most marine fish and freshwater fish who are lacking colors. Great for African cichlids too!
Hikari's extensive, multi-step sterilization process assures unequaled product quality. Free from harmful parasites, unwanted bacteria and foul odor, Bio-Pure frozen foods are another example of Hikari's product quality commitment.
Brine shrimp are naturally high in fatty acids and lipids most fish desire and a great source of natural algae. Gut loaded with Bio-encapsulated multivitamins and packed in pure water and our no-touch cubes for ease of use, they have a lower salt content which helps marine fish complete the osmotic process using less energy.
Try our maximum nutrition with minimum mess formula for success. When you want the best for your aquatic pets, look to Hikari!
- 3 Step Sterilized
- Free of harmful bacteria
- Free of harmful parasites
- Free of foul odors
- Bio-Encapsulated With Multi-Vitamins
- Vitamins in the animal not the water
- Gut loaded with bio-encapsulated vitamins and minerals
- Gut loaded with pure-cultured spirulina
- Raised in algae rich ponds.
- Guarantees your pet gets the vitamins
- Provides maximum nutrition for your fish
- Processed Through Our Mega-Power Freezer
- Retains natural color
- Retains natural shape
- Retains nutritional benefits
Feed no more than your fish will consume within 30-45 seconds no more than twice daily. Avoid overfeeding as it can cause water quality issues. For other feeding options ask your retailer about our Hikari formulated and Bio-Pure FD diets.
NOTE: Handling frozen food that is derived from a live animal can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always thoroughly wash your hands immediately after use and before any contact with your nose, eyes or mouth. Always avoid any contact with open wounds.
Brine shrimp, water, spirulina, pyridoxine hydrochloride, carotene, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamine mononitrate, biotin, choline chloride, folic acid, calcium pantothenate, inositol, niacin.
Crude Protein: min 6.9%
Crude Fat: min 1.6%
Crude Fiber: max 1.3%
Moisture: max 86%
Phosphorous: min 0.01%
- 0I suppose you ship frozen foods with freeze packs?Read DetailSubmited by: Darren Lockhart 24 Feb 2017
- Yes we sure do!Answered by Admin on 24 Feb 2017