- Patented Uni-Direction impeller eliminates need for noisy mechanical device. This allows the pump to always turn in the correct direction immediately.
- High quality, corrosion resistant ceramic bearings help ensure quiet operation and longer life.
- Small footprint, with energy-efficient motor, and high-flow rates.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- All aquarium models come with a 6' power cord.
The newly designed Quiet One Pro pumps are great for both fresh and salt water applications and can be used in either wet or dry applications.
The Quiet One Pro Versions include new magnet technology for better performance while operating at cooler temperatures and lower energy consumption. In addition the pro versions also have a flow control valve built right into for ultimate flow adjustment.
0' Head: 575GPH
6' Head: 275GPH
Flowchart for the Lifegard Aquatics Quiet One 2200 Water Pump
|Display request for quote||N/A|