- Patented Uni-Direction impeller eliminates need for noisy mechanical device. This allows the pump to always turn in the correct direction immediately.
- High quality, corrosion resistant ceramic bearings help ensure quiet operation and longer life.
- Small footprint, with energy-efficient motor, and high-flow rates.
- Innovative "cooling chambers" provide air-cooling during dry use and water-cooling in wet applications.
- All aquarium models come with a 6' power cord.
The newly designed Quiet One Pro pumps are great for both fresh and salt water applications and can be used in either wet or dry applications.
The Quiet One Pro Versions include new magnet technology for better performance while operating at cooler temperatures and lower energy consumption. In addition the pro versions also have a flow control valve built right into for ultimate flow adjustment.
0' Head: 1330GPH
6' Head: 780GPH
Flowchart for the Pentair Aquatics Quiet One 5000 Water Pump
|Display request for quote||N/A|
It's Ok Review by Duane
Quality Price Value
I hooked up this pump to my system yesterday. First of all it is a good pump and a good buy. I was however expecting a little bit more powerful of a pump. It is a simple design and easy to setup on hard or soft lines. It does make a bit of noise so be sure to use the softener foam that it came supplied with. I was going to run it submerged in sump but was way too noisy. It is now on an external line on sump output. I would class it equal to mag drive pumps. (Posted on 9/10/2017)