Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-M - 250ml
Brightwell Aquatics Vitamarin-M
Advanced multi-vitamin supplement for all marine fish and reef aquaria.
Overview of Brightwell Vitamarin-M
- Full-spectrum vitamin supplement formulated to benefit marine fishes, corals and other invertebrates, and other marine aquarium inhabitants.
- Provides a full-complement of vitamins in the same ratios found in the tissues of filter-feeding marine invertebrates, organisms that extract plankton from the surrounding water and gain their nutritional benefit, and which are in turn consumed by many reef inhabitants.
- Requires no refrigeration.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Instructions & Guidelines for using Vitamarin-M from Brightwell Aquatics
If using to fortify food (recommended): Place food in a clean container such as a small bowl or cup and add only enough Vitamarin-M to saturate. Allow at least 5 minutes to elapse before feeding, enabling adequate time for the vitamins to become thoroughly absorbed by the food. Liquid food suspensions may be fortified by adding 1 ml (approximately 8 drops) Vitamarin-M per 10 ml of food suspension; stir to mix and allow 5 minutes to elapse before feeding.
Maximum benefit of any liquid food suspension is achieved when the food is target-fed to the intended organisms rather than poured into a stream of water and allowed to disperse randomly throughout the aquarium.